- An allergy caused by pollen or dust in which the mucous membranes of the eyes and nose are itchy and inflamed, causing a runny nose and watery eyes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rhinitis is a symptom of the common cold and of hay fever.
- Identical questions were asked about asthma, hay fever, and respiratory symptoms at each survey.
- Sneezing, a blocked or runny nose and itchy eyes are common symptoms of hay fever, also called seasonal allergic rhinitis.
Más definiciones de hay feverDefinición de hay fever en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional