- 1A hand tool for lifting hay; pitchfork.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He got his nickname from an incident involving a hayfork.
- He quickly grabbed a hayfork and pointed to Richter, while his opponent unsheathed the sword.
- Last week my neighbour got stabbed with a hayfork.
- 1.1A machine for lifting hay.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the hay barn, one man would unload the rack using the hay fork
- The hay would be lifted up into the loft with a hayfork, using a rope and a system of pulleys.
- With the hayfork carefully lowered down onto the wagon, the fork would be closed to grasp a load of hay.