Definición de head louse en inglés:
A louse that infests the scalp and hair of the human head and is especially common among schoolchildren.
- Pediculus humanus capitis, family Pediculidae, order Anoplura. See also body louse
- An intense itch of a particular part of your body may be due to the presence of lice (body lice, head lice, pubic lice).
- It is a common mistake to associate head lice with dirty hair.
- People can be infested with three types of lice: body lice, head lice and crab or pubic lice.
Definición de head louse en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan