A louse that infests the scalp and hair of the human head and is especially common among schoolchildren.
- Pediculus humanus capitis, family Pediculidae, order Anoplura. See also body louse
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An intense itch of a particular part of your body may be due to the presence of lice (body lice, head lice, pubic lice).
- It is a common mistake to associate head lice with dirty hair.
- People can be infested with three types of lice: body lice, head lice and crab or pubic lice.
Definición de head louse en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional