- The chief public representative of a country, such as a president or monarch, who may also be the head of government.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The president serves as the head of state and commander in chief of the armed forces.
- As long as the head of state is a president who is faithful to the constitution, fascism is harmless.
- Women own about one per cent of the world's property and make up less than five per cent of the heads of state and cabinet ministers.
Más definiciones de head of stateDefinición de head of state en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional