Definición de headhunter en inglés:
1A person who identifies and approaches suitable candidates employed elsewhere to fill business positions: a headhunter offering you a wonderful new position at a higher salary
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Such headhunters are finding more than 40% of non-executive directors for companies, meaning the traditional old boys' network is coming under pressure.
- The long-list of candidates who are agreed for the first round will be interviewed by the headhunters, and on the basis of those interviews we put forward a shortlist of candidates for consideration by the trustees.
- It is satisfying to see that the Executive appears to have taken the hint on the appointment, though it still went through the process of hiring headhunters, no doubt because it is duty-bound to do so.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There, over tea at a private members' club in Covent Garden, she accepts me as an honorary member - the term given to people she headhunts for her clients.
- Inspired by the programme, the company will headhunt 10 to 20 candidates who fit a client's criteria.
- I do go out and I headhunt, and I know my female colleagues and male colleagues do.
Palabras que riman con headhuntersemiconductor
Definición de headhunter en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda