- A pair of earphones typically joined by a band placed over the head, for listening to audio signals such as music or speech.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One headphone on, one headphone off, we recorded late into that evening as we were ‘on a roll’.
- He was discovered in the back of the car wearing headphones still playing music from a mini disc player.
- She then leaned down to the bag at her feat and brought out a small laptop and a pair of headphones.
Más definiciones de headphonesDefinición de headphones en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional