Definición de heart attack en inglés:
A sudden and sometimes fatal occurrence of coronary thrombosis, typically resulting in the death of part of a heart muscle.
- This helps to slow the progression of coronary heart disease and makes a heart attack less likely.
- Being sedentary increases the risk of a heart attack or stroke by the same amount as smoking.
- While at home he became ill and eventually died alone after a heart attack.
heart attack on a plate
- informal An especially unhealthy meal, typically one that is high in saturated fat: a heart attack on a plate made with four beef patties and 20 slices of baconMás ejemplos en oraciones
- However, as years pass and good health becomes more important, these foods have become known as "heart attacks on a plate".
- Shouldn't parents know that their kids are eating a "heart attack on a plate"?
- "Double cheeseburgers and large portions of meat or chicken coated with Alfredo sauce are heart attacks on a plate," she states.
Definición de heart attack en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan