Definición de hectare en inglés:
- If we look at the Napier airport, we see that hectares and hectares of land were created by the sea retreating.
- Over the last five years, about 2,600 square hectares of green land have been built around the city.
- Each person has about one hectare and each hectare can produce about 400 kilograms.
hundred from (Old English):
Old English had two words for this number. One was hund, which came from an ancient root shared by Latin centum—as in cent (L18 for the money), centigrade (early 19th century), century, and many other cent- words—and Greek hekaton (the source of hectare (early 19th century)). The other was hundred, which was formed from the same element plus another meaning ‘number’. Hundred was also then used to refer to a division of a county or shire that had its own court. This unit may originally have been equivalent to a hundred hides of land—a hide is an ancient measure typically equal to between 60 and 100 acres, which varied from area to area because it was a measure of the area of land which would feed a family and its dependants.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- How refreshing it is to see that most of the adverts for farmland are given in acres often with the hectarage given in brackets.
- Are collective regulatory procedures under threat because of changes in the local or broader political economy (for example, extension of hectarages for the production of crops for the market)?
- Only 6% of the normal hectarage of land has been planted this year and Zimbabwe expects a wheat crop next year of only 22,500 tonnes.
Definición de hectare en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.