- A limited partnership of investors that uses high risk methods, such as investing with borrowed money, in hopes of realizing large capital gains.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This past fall he speared several large players in both the hedge fund and mutual fund industries.
- This month sees the launch of a hedge fund aimed at private investors.
- Ask the hedge fund for its private placement memorandum or partnership agreement.
Más definiciones de hedge fundDefinición de hedge fund en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional