Definición de helichrysum en inglés:
An Old World plant of the daisy family. Some kinds are grown as everlastings, retaining their shape and color when dried. Compare with strawflower.
- Genus Helichrysum, family Compositae
- Olive trees planted in full sun look their best surrounded by scented herbs and silver-grey Mediterranean plants: helichrysum, lavender and rosemary.
- These helichrysums are grown for their soft decorative foliage and produce masses of the stuff within weeks of being planted out.
- All the plants are new with the exception of a helichrysum which has made it through two winters with only a little frost damage to the ends of its long stems.
Definición de helichrysum en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary