Definición de heliozoan en inglés:
A single-celled aquatic animal of the phylum Heliozoa.
- This delicate heliozoan demonstrates the amazing ability of axiopods to repair themselves.
- Of course in the case of both heliozoans, the axopodia were fixed in different states of retraction.
- Heliozoa is one of a diverse group of protozoa called heliozoans that live in both freshwater and marine environments.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to or denoting heliozoans.
- The genetic foundation for sequestering ribosomes near the nucleus could have developed in amoeboid or heliozoan ancestors.
- One past heliozoan, Sticholonche, was found by Nikolaev et al. to cluster with Acantharea.
Definición de heliozoan en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan