- An insect of the order Hemiptera, such as an aphid, cicada, or leafhopper.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Predaceous arthropods were tallied and assigned to general taxonomic groups: spiders, hymenopterans, hemipterans, and coccinellids.
- Worldwide, stilt bugs are a relatively small group of unusual hemipterans, or true bugs, in the family Berytidae.
- In June, there was a significant increase in consumption of hemipterans.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to or denoting hemipterans.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They suggest that Roridula absorbs nitrogen from the liquid hemipteran faeces directly through the cuticle.
- Recently, it was suggested that the hemipteran - plant interaction constituted a new pathway for plant carnivory.
- This was not, however, the same as the hemipteran rostrum.
Más definiciones de hemipteranDefinición de hemipteran en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional