- A liver cell.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As the inflammation destroys the bile ducts, it spreads and begins to damage cells of the liver called hepatocytes.
- There is no evidence of toxicity related to the pure form of milk thistle, and there is weak evidence of a hepatocyte plasma cell membrane protective effect.
- Largely composed of cells known as hepatocytes, which are involved in a multiplicity of synthetic, metabolic, and biotransformatory processes, the liver is unusual in that it is perfused with a dual blood supply.
Más definiciones de hepatocyteDefinición de hepatocyte en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional