Definición de herniate en inglés:
verbo[no object] (usually as adjective herniated)
(Of an organ) suffer a hernia: a herniated bowel
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Only fetuses most severely affected with liver herniated into the chest, diagnosis before 24 weeks, and a ratio of lung to head of less than 1.4 are eligible for treatment.
- These diverticula are considered false diverticula because the mucosa herniates through the esophageal muscular wall.
- In women, the bladder can herniate through the vaginal wall because of obstetrical injury, then the outlet tube is kinked.
- Example sentences
- Massive hemorrhage into the glioblastoma, brain edema, and herniation explain the death of this patient.
- A CT scan performed within two hours of completing myelography enhances the diagnostic quality and reliability of the imaging study by more accurately depicting osteophytes, disc herniations, and spinal cord contour.
- No obvious necrotizing lesions, edema, or herniations were present.
Definición de herniate en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan