Definición de heteroatom en inglés:
An atom in the ring of a cyclic compound other than a carbon atom.
- Another common reaction, useful in the formation of ring systems containing a heteroatom such as nitrogen, is the hetero-Diels-Alder reaction.
- The heteroatoms, including the retinal, were removed.
- It has abundant carbon-containing molecules and heteroatoms.
- Example sentences
- Homoatomic and heteroatomic refers to the kind of atoms present in the substance.
- The features of the distribution and composition of heteroatomic crude oil components remaining in rocks of the reservoir developed by water flooding have been revealed.
- Reported are the first heteroatomic deltahedral Zintl ions made of elements differing by more than one group, indium or gallium and bismuth.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia