An atom in the ring of a cyclic compound other than a carbon atom.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Another common reaction, useful in the formation of ring systems containing a heteroatom such as nitrogen, is the hetero-Diels-Alder reaction.
- The heteroatoms, including the retinal, were removed.
- It has abundant carbon-containing molecules and heteroatoms.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Homoatomic and heteroatomic refers to the kind of atoms present in the substance.
- The features of the distribution and composition of heteroatomic crude oil components remaining in rocks of the reservoir developed by water flooding have been revealed.
- Reported are the first heteroatomic deltahedral Zintl ions made of elements differing by more than one group, indium or gallium and bismuth.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda