Definición de heterodox en inglés:
Not conforming with accepted or orthodox standards or beliefs: heterodox views
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although they sponsored a number of bishops whose beliefs were regarded as heterodox, they were not seen as threats to the Church of England as compared to that presented by the Catholic Stuarts.
- Mursell also is attentive to the significance of heterodox texts and figures; the Lollards reveal as much about the English character as Julian of Norwich does.
- These heterodox opinions have, in some respects, dogged Evangelicalism ever since.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- If their voices become dominant, they will poison the discourse and polarize Catholic intellectual life between obscurantist orthodoxy and arcane heterodoxy.
- His overeagerness to prove a ‘scientific’ point has led him to extreme heterodoxy.
- Indeed, the real object of these various sexual heterodoxies is to disestablish the family as the central institution of human society, the citadel of orthodoxy.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán