Definición de heterodyne en inglés:
Of or relating to the production of a lower frequency from the combination of two almost equal high frequencies, as used in radio transmission.
- The system achieves this by measuring the target velocity of the cylinder carrier from optical phase shift, using an optical heterodyne interferometer to exploit the temporal, rather than spatial, coherence of the laser.
- We can modulate the detector at the same frequency as the excitation for homodyne detection - or at a slightly different frequency for heterodyne detection.
- In heterodyne SLDV, a scanned laser beam incident on the vibrating test surface undergoes a Doppler radial frequency shift proportional to the instantaneous velocity.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Combine (a high-frequency signal) with another to produce a lower frequency in this way.
- When the two frequencies were mixed, or heterodyned, the difference between them resulted in a third frequency; it was this so-called ‘difference tone’ that was amplified and channeled to a loudspeaker.
- When blue and green colored light are mixed, a cyan colored light can be produced by heterodyning.
- Due to spatial frequency heterodyning, upper and lower side band information falls in the pass band of the imager.
Definición de heterodyne en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary