Definición de heterologous en inglés:
adjetivochiefly Medicine & Biology
- Similar levels of T cell proliferation were observed on stimulation with either homologous or heterologous peptides.
- The second component is composed of spindle cell proliferation with accentuation in a periglandular cuff pattern and may contain homologous or heterologous elements.
- A cDNA library of mRNA isolated from asparagus spears 24 h post-harvest was screened for peroxidases using homologous and heterologous probes.
- Example sentences
- At the MAT locus, parental alleles in diploids differ by a heterology of 700 bp.
- In several studies, mismatches resulting in as little as 1% heterology were sufficient to significantly reduce mitotic recombination.
- Another explanation of recombination rate variation along Allium chromosomes may be the presence of sequence heterologies in the distal parts of A. roylei and A. fistulosum chromosomes.
Definición de heterologous en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan