Definición de heterolysis en inglés:
2 Chemistry The breakdown of a compound into oppositely charged ions.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The conclusion was that homolysis and heterolysis did not take place; furthermore the paper summarized the chemistry of peroxynitrite known at that time.
- In accordance with this embodiment, the dye cation formed from heterolysis of the leuconitrile color former is bleachable at high doses of actinic radiation.
- This showed the reaction to proceed via the formation of a ring-closed carbonium ion-intermediate at C1, and the rate-determining step to be the subsequent heterolysis of the C1 - O bond.
- heterolytic adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For example, when malachite green is irradiated with UV light of 225-300 nm, heterolytic cleavage of the C-R bond occurs, and a charged photoproduct is formed with minimal changes in geometric conformation.
- Reactions 4 and 5 involve homolytic and heterolytic O-O bond cleavage of the peroxides, respectively, and in most cases, the two pathways can be identified by product analysis.
- The more common way is ‘heterolytic cleavage’ where one of the atoms retains both of the bonding electrons, and the other takes none.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda