The operation of grafting tissue between two individuals of the same or different species.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These changes are then replaced by the regenerative processes in autoplasty, and by a displacement of the transplant by the host's tissues in homoplasty and heteroplasty.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition, there have been no reports of successful cases of homoplastic or heteroplastic transplantation.
- Stone waved a model worm over the bowl to ascertain whether or not vision had been re-established following heteroplastic transplantation of eyes in larvae.
- Spemann therefore reinterpreted his dorsal blastopore lip experiment, and he felt that there was a need to do heteroplastic transplants of the dorsal blastopore lip region.