- A small chair with long legs for a baby or small child, fitted with a tray that is used as a table at mealtimes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Never leave your child alone on a high place, such as a changing table, high chair, or sofa.
- Last year, consumers spent $8.6 billion on baby furniture, including cribs, mattresses, high chairs, strollers and baby gates.
- Nappies are provided free by the nursery and there is a special eating room complete with high chairs where the babies are fed with food brought in by their mothers in the morning.
Más definiciones de high chairDefinición de high chair en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional