Definición de histogenesis en inglés:
The differentiation of cells into specialized tissues and organs during growth.
- The histogenesis of small cell carcinoma of ovary is unknown.
- The histogenesis of granular cell tumors has been debated since their recognition.
- This process can be broken into three phases: initiation, organogenesis, and histogenesis.
- Example sentences
- Our findings confirm the great potential for intestinal epithelial cells to differentiate along different histogenetic lines during tumor progression.
- Mammary gland carcinoma induced in the rat with DMBA has a histogenetic pathogenesis comparable to that of human breast cancer.
- However, there are several pitfalls to this histogenetic theory.
Definición de histogenesis en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan