Definición de ho-hum en inglés:
Used to express boredom or resignation.
- Now I don't need those sights in my head as I prepare to return to work… ho-hum.
- But ho-hum, they can't include everything, and it didn't really bother me.
- If your ho-ho has become ho-hum, try something new this year - with a little imagination, you can always reinvent a reason for the season.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Boring: a ho-hum script
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When we were kids, dinosaurs were ho-hum, like a lot of very old things, but in the last 10 or 20 years there has been a real upsurge in interest.
- Short-but-sweet is better than drawn-out and ho-hum.
- Maybe this is not surprising as the hacks focus on the main game - the federal election this year - and the fact that state politics have become so predictable and ho-hum.
1920s: imitative of a yawn.
Definición de ho-hum en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia