Definición de ho-hum en inglés:
Used to express boredom or resignation.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Now I don't need those sights in my head as I prepare to return to work… ho-hum.
- But ho-hum, they can't include everything, and it didn't really bother me.
- If your ho-ho has become ho-hum, try something new this year - with a little imagination, you can always reinvent a reason for the season.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Boring: a ho-hum script
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When we were kids, dinosaurs were ho-hum, like a lot of very old things, but in the last 10 or 20 years there has been a real upsurge in interest.
- Short-but-sweet is better than drawn-out and ho-hum.
- Maybe this is not surprising as the hacks focus on the main game - the federal election this year - and the fact that state politics have become so predictable and ho-hum.
1920s: imitative of a yawn.
Palabras que riman con ho-humbecome, benumb, Brum, bum, chum, crumb, drum, glum, gum, hum, Kara Kum, lum, mum, numb, plum, plumb, Rhum, rhumb, rum, scrum, scum, slum, some, strum, stum, succumb, sum, swum, thrum, thumb, tum, yum-yum
Definición de ho-hum en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda