Definición de hokey-pokey en inglés:
1 (the hokey-pokey) US A circle dance with a synchronized shaking of the limbs in turn, accompanied by a simple song.
- I'm the typical American white guy, so watching me dance is like seeing the Pillsbury Doughboy doing the hokey-pokey.
- We learn the hokey pokey when we're kids and as we become adults, we learn the latest crazes.
- Try dancing with your children. Do the Hokey Pokey, the bunny hop and such.
3 trademark Ice cream of a kind formerly sold on the street, especially by Italian street vendors.
- Interestingly, in late - 19 th-century Britain, hokey-pokey men were Italian street vendors selling ice-cream wrapped in waxed paper.
- They sell hokey-pokey, either plain or covered in chocolate.
late 19th century: of unknown origin.
Definición de hokey-pokey en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan