- A large container in which liquids are temporarily held.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They could also find themselves shelling out thousands of pounds to install leak proof concrete flooring beneath their muck heaps with a sealed holding tank for the liquid which runs off.
- The building's distance from a water source meant that a holding tank would have been required.
- Our 18-foot flat-bottomed aluminum boat contained a holding tank for keeping the fish while we tagged them.
Más definiciones de holding tankDefinición de holding tank en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional