- A congenital defect in the heart septum, resulting in inadequate circulation of oxygenated blood (a cause of blue baby syndrome).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They diagnosed her with Ventricular Septal Defect - a hole in the heart's wall - a type of heart malfunction present at birth.
- The boy's mother said he had been treated for a hole in the heart and a leaky heart valve.
- In 1960 only one in five babies born with a complex heart defect, such as a hole in the heart, survived beyond childhood.
Más definiciones de hole in the heartDefinición de hole in the heart en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional