- The government of a colony, dependent country, or region by its own citizens.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1887 a series of protests over unemployment and home rule for Ireland - an important issue given the large number of Irish immigrants - helped stoke the mood across London.
- It has allowed states to grant local governments measures of home rule, though this will differ from state to state.
- The 1886 riots were not simply the result of communal tension, but also the working out of conflict relating to the political issue of the day, the question of home rule for Ireland.
Más definiciones de home ruleDefinición de home rule en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional