- In certain cultures, the killing of a relative, especially a girl or woman, who is perceived to have brought dishonor on the family.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Forced marriage is very often at the heart of honour crime, according to the head of a national review of honour killing in Britain.
- Queensland detectives want to question controversial author Norma Khouri over her claims a Jordanian woman was a victim of an honour killing.
- Her parents were arrested over the death amid speculation that Shafilea was the victim of an honour killing.
Más definiciones de honor killingDefinición de honor killing en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional