Definición de hooktip en inglés:
A slender moth that has hooked tips to the forewings. The caterpillar tapers to a point at the rear and rests with both ends raised.
- Family Drepanidae: Drepana and other genera
- Larvae of the common hooktip moth build silk nests that they must then defend against members of their own species.
- I used to see rose hooktips on my viburnums all the time, but since the hurricane nearly two years ago, I haven't seen a single one.
- Note the distinctive resting posture, very different from the ‘flatness’ of the other three hooktips.
Definición de hooktip en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan