- North American A drug addict.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The outside threat to the paper towel roll pipe proceedings gets us cheering for the hopheads, hoping that they defeat those who would harsh our buzz.
- Our friend Lieutenant Doncaster looked at the two hopheads, looked at me and knew right away I wasn't the Knightmare.
- We looked on the hopheads, crooks and gunsels and on their bawdy ladies as members of a family among whom we were privileged to move.
Más definiciones de hopheadDefinición de hophead en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional