- 1A coarse fabric of a loose plain weave, used for clothing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All the hopsacks I have seen feel too heavy for summer.
- Most papers are available in up to five colourways each and all are matched by co-ordinating hopsacks in plain colours.
- The woven fabrics used for sportswear tend to relatively simple, often plain weave, but ribs, cords, hopsacks, twills and satins may be useful for certain purposes.
- 1.1A coarse hemp sack used for hops.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The closing campaign celebration was a ‘Senior Leader Triathlon’ where pairs of senior executives competed in a race involving hopsacks, tricycles and a three-legged race to the finish.
- Don't let me catch you with your head in the hopsacks!
Más definiciones de hopsackDefinición de hopsack en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional