Definición de horntail en inglés:
A large wasplike sawfly that deposits its eggs inside trees and timber. It has a long egg-laying tube but no sting. Also called woodwasp.
- Family Siricidae, suborder Symphyta, order Hymenoptera: several species
- There, the infant ichneumon secretes a paralyzing agent while it proceeds to eat the living horntail from the inside out.
- It could have been a horntail, which is actually a sawfly.
- In the home no control is necessary, as the horntails will not reinfest dried or seasoned wood or lumber.
Definición de horntail en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan