Definición de hornworm en inglés:
The caterpillar of a hawk moth, having a spike or “horn” on its tail.
- Family Sphingidae: several genera and many species, in particular pests like the tobacco hornworm (Manduca sexta) and the tomato hornworm (M. quinquemaculata)
- Aphids, whiteflies, hornworms, and even field mice are more visible and more easily controlled when you don't have to battle them in a tangle of ground-hugging vines.
- Protect your plants from damage caused by frost, wind, pests (aphids, hornworms, potato beetles, slugs, and snails), diseases (Fusarium wilt, early blight), animals, hungry or mischievous kids, and jealous neighbors.
- While some members of the Berytidae family are beneficial and prey on crop pests such as aphids, mites, cotton budworm, and tomato hornworm, others are serious pests of tomato, cotton, and cacao.
Definición de hornworm en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan