- The essence of baseball food is a bun-wrapped wiener - be it hot dog, bratwurst or sausage.
- On Sundays, the bar opens its kitchen, serving burgers, hot dogs, and pizza.
- Fresh meat is lower in sodium than luncheon meat, bacon, hot dogs, sausage and ham.
- The viewers in my house were all worried about redneck/macho reactions among competitors when Kobayashi first won the hot dog round and then went on to win the grand prize.
- And with spectacular past performances in hot dog waves as a guide - talent wise - Tim has what it takes to go wire-to-wire.
exclamaciónNorth American informal
verbo(hotdog) (hotdogs, hotdogging, hotdogged) [no object] North American informal
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The hotdoggers also got 40 hours of training on the Wienermobile under the supervision of the Madison police.
- Her brother, Josh De Los Reyes - a former hotdogger and labor and industrial relations graduate student - arranged for the famous frankfurter to surprise her outside the Union on Tuesday.
- The hotdoggers traditionally give out whistles shaped like the Wienermobile; the first was distributed in 1951.
Late 19th century: originally US college slang, probably influenced by a popular belief that the sausages contained dog meat.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: hot dog
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.