- A sudden feeling of feverish heat, typically as a symptom of menopause.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although endocrine changes are permanent, menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, which are experienced by about 70% of women, usually resolve with time.
- In the short term, it is taken to relieve menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, and vaginal dryness.
- Hormone replacement therapy is used mostly for the relief of menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, and for the prevention of osteoporosis.
Más definiciones de hot flashDefinición de hot flash en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional