- 1 variant of hodgepodge.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This ‘social software’ business seems to be one of those ill-understood hodgepodges that mean anything that the speakers variously want it to mean.
- There is much literal and figurative heavy breathing - not least on the part of language sweatily straining to be poetic - but the play's world, instead of floating, collapses into hodgepodge.
- Houston's sprawling hodgepodge of neighborhoods and commercial strips, its lack of a zoning code and its intermittent forays into planning are at once repulsive and fascinating to students of urban design.
- 2A mutton stew with mixed vegetables.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To call the Scottish legislative programme a hotchpotch is an insult to stews.
- Lunenburg puddin’ and hodgepodge, the way we do it, you really can't find it anywhere else.
late Middle English: variant of hotchpot.