- The hand on a clock or watch that indicates the hour.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Collecting data for this experiment is about as exciting as watching the hour hand move on a clock.
- The changes are subtle, advancing like the hour hand on a clock, but there is unmistakable movement… and it's fascinating to watch it occur, in large part because it's all Schulz.
- In summer, butterflies drifted between trenches, birds sang, clouds shifted in the sky, the sun moved slow as an hour hand on a clock.
Más definiciones de hour handDefinición de hour hand en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional