Definición de house cricket en inglés:
A chiefly nocturnal cricket with a birdlike warble, native to North Africa and southwestern Asia. It has become established in heated buildings.
- Acheta domesticus, family Gryllidae
- Spiders were shipped to Toronto and reared in a reversed 12-h dark / 12-h light cycle on a standardized diet of fruit flies (Drosophila spp.) and house crickets.
- Both species were maintained on a diet of domestic house crickets.
- Several R2-less insect species, such as the European house cricket Acheta domesticus, have no insertion in rDNA.
Definición de house cricket en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia