- Inflammation of the fluid-filled cavity covering the kneecap, often due to excessive kneeling; bursitis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Furthermore, they would foster a host of new problems: housemaid's knee, malnutrition and an explosion in all the manifold ailments that smoking is known to cause.
- Tennis elbow and housemaid's knee were associated with women.
- A self-cleaning oven costs considerably more than an ordinary one - €1, 249 as opposed to €599 in the Neff range - but what price cleanliness and an end to housemaid's knee?
Más definiciones de housemaid's kneeDefinición de housemaid's knee en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional