- Providing detailed and practical advice: read a how-to bookMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Teens can also learn how to make illegal drugs; plenty of Web sites offer recipes, ingredients, and detailed how-to photos.
- The series will look at problems with the current industry, explore how family farms and local economies might play in a better model, and offer how-to advice for creating and sustaining that model.
- I know, in the way that I know that Australia is moving north at the rate that our toe nails grow, that only 2% of people who buy how-to books or self-help books act on the advice of the book.
sustantivo (plural how-tos)Volver al principio
- 1A book, video, or training session that provides practical advice.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Diet books, medical guides, how-tos and self-improvement schemes, after all, ritually command readers to do it this way, not that way.
- The final bibliography on other how-tos and books on comics is excellent, as are the reading lists along the way, even if Chinn's tastes run a little uncool.
- Also on the site is a lengthy primer that provides a near-step-by-step how-to in establishing and empowering a Web presence for a candidate.
- 1.1 (how-tos) The correct procedures for a particular activity: you will discover the how-tos of freehand drawingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Gil came to trade tips, hints and how-tos with other owners.
- His book is full of insight, humor, how-tos, and gossip.
- The school's vision of not only educating its students in the how-tos of film-making but also trying to change the globe's cinematic landscape has drawn some of the world's top cinema talent to its lecture theatres.
Más definiciones de how-toDefinición de how-to en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional