- Soon after they had stopped, the door roared aside and the ubiquitous soldiers were hustling the weary people off the train.
- These people were hustling me along towards their car, and I had to do something about it.
- When the doorbell rang, I bounced up, but Aunt Rachel hustled me back into the sitting room as she answered the door.
- The students are hustling and bustling about, Ms. Hunter frantically handing back the test papers.
- A short, white-haired little woman soon appeared at the door, hustling and bustling about.
- Every crew was hustling and bustling to get their cars prepped and ready for the long day.
- There may be a mother wondering where her child is while this fellow pushes him around the streets and subways hustling drug money.
- During my 40 years of pool playing, I have never been hustled out of a significant amount of money.
- The widespread poverty of the area made blacks all the more susceptible to the ploys of those trying to hustle them out of their money for supposed burials.
- Then hustle them into saying something that will make the next morning's headlines.
- He had written a great novel which I encouraged him to keep hustling.
- You will need to really hustle, network, and make all the contacts you can.
- He ‘pounded the streets, hustling to stores and galleries’ in an attempt to sell his art.
- In 1998, he tried to be more careful about protecting himself, but he spent the summer hustling for money to pay for his apartment and for school.
- Then he says he hustles on the street only for enough money to buy food before going home to late at night.
- Joey is hustling on Melrose with the transvestites and rent-boys when a limo pulls to the curb.
- It's a 12-hour flight there from the UK and you may be a little overwhelmed by the noisy, colourful hustle and bustle that you'll encounter on the way from the airport to your hotel.
- Both city centre streets and out-of-town shopping centres were full of shoppers over the weekend, but without the manic hustle and bustle often experienced so close to Christmas.
- But there's a definite feeling of hustle and bustle.
- I had to work my way up from scams to hustles to grifts to short-cons to swindles to long-cons to heists to inside jobs to stings to capers to scores.
- Many of the hustles and scams in the film are taken directly from his own poolhall adventures.
- Most of the hustles are meant, naturally, to appear not to be hustles at all, but genuine appeals for emergency financial assistance.
Late 17th century (originally in the sense 'shake, toss'): from Middle Dutch hutselen. sense 3 of the verb dates from the early 20th century.
Palabras que riman con hustlebustle, muscle, mussel, Russell, rustle, tussle
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: hus·tle
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.