- A cluster of fluid-filled sacs formed in the uterus by the degeneration of chorionic tissue around an aborting embryo.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In essence, the entity would be more analogous to a tissue culture or a hydatidiform mole than to an embryo.
- Five patients were diagnosed with a choriocarcinoma, 7 patients were diagnosed with a hydatidiform mole, and 8 patients were diagnosed with invasive mole.
- I think we have a hydatidiform mole to curette.
Más definiciones de hydatidiform moleDefinición de hydatidiform mole en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional