- A colorless volatile alkaline liquid with powerful reducing properties, used in chemical synthesis and in some kinds of rocket fuels.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chemical formula: N2H4
- The concerns centre on the various types of fuel carried, such as hydrazine, a toxic colourless liquid with an ammonia-like odour, which can burn the skin.
- The unusual microbes consume ammonia, producing hydrazine - better known as rocket fuel - in the process.
- They were fueled by hydrazine, and after the war it was available cheaply.
Más definiciones de hydrazineDefinición de hydrazine en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional