- (Of an environment or habitat) containing plenty of moisture; very wet. Compare with mesic1 and xeric.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Communities range from xeric habitats such as scrub and scrubby flatwoods to hydric habitats such as floodplain forest and blackwater stream.
- It had the hydric soil characteristic of former wetlands.
- Several new studies point to evidence that some organisms with limited capacities to acclimatize to thermal or hydric change may be limited in their ability to survive future climate changes.
Más definiciones de hydricDefinición de hydric en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional