Definición de hyperkinetic en inglés:
1chiefly US Frenetic; hyperactive.
- A Simple Plan marked a new direction for Raimi, showing that he could do stylized drama as well as hyperkinetic horror movies.
- Gone is the hyperkinetic, hyperstylized flashy cam which made Go one of the best films of its year (despite its being paper-bag empty).
- In this hyperkinetic Korean action-fantasy pic, chaos reigns at a Hogwarts-like school for the magically inclined.
1.1Of or affected with hyperkinesis.
- One case had a third diagnosis of hyperkinetic disorder (attention deficit).
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or hyperkinetic disorder is used to describe children who have three main kinds of problems.
- Another term for the disorder is hyperkinetic disorder.
Definición de hyperkinetic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan