Definición de hyperspace en inglés:
1Space of more than three dimensions.
- Furthermore, in eighth dimensional hyperspace, the strength of correlation between two events does not weaken as they draw further apart.
- The vortex that occurs on a 3-d sphere rotating in hyperspace could be a conduit to other dimensions or parallel universes.
- I'm scanning all hyperspace frequencies and wavelengths, along with all sensor and communication relay nets.
1.1(In science fiction) a notional space-time continuum in which it is possible to travel faster than light.
- Soon the star field distorted and the rebel ships disappeared into the vortex of hyperspace.
- He could see the vivacious beauty of hyperspace out beyond the magnetic containment field.
- After a few minutes of tense waiting, Kade's scanner detected a massive tachyon burst, indicating the Sirran ships had entered hyperspace.
- Example sentences
- One does not need a hyperspatial jump to recognize that being the ‘largest’ is the very problem of these systems.
- It's a program, a piece of hyperspatial software designed explicitly to interface with the Mystery.
- By gum, there is evidence for the hyperspatial nature of knitting in my own home.
Definición de hyperspace en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan