- 1Abnormally high blood pressure.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- People with excess body fat have a greater risk for such illnesses as diabetes and hypertension.
- The patient had a medical history of asthma, diabetes mellitus, and hypertension.
- Body shape at birth has some impact on the risk of several adult diseases, including hypertension and diabetes.
- 1.1A state of great psychological stress.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- People with jobs that demands stiff targets to be met, can often end up with stress and hypertension.
- Having lived with cats my whole life, I'm at a loss to understand feline hypertension.
- They were caused by stress and have, in turn, caused the hypertension.
Más definiciones de hypertensionDefinición de hypertension en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional