- Exhibiting hypertension.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is rare for malignant hypertension to cause asymmetric hypertensive retinopathy.
- The key to the successful management of patients with severely elevated BP is to differentiate hypertensive crises from hypertensive urgencies.
- In this way, another study shows that ventilatory responses to hypoxia were higher in hypertensive patients than in normotensive OSA patients.
sustantivoMedicine Volver al principio
- A person with high blood pressure.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You whine about hypertensives and diabetics, but some time calculate how much you make treating them.
- One in four American adults have hypertension, and up to 30% of deaths in hypertensives are attributable to high blood pressure.
- In preliminary reports, exercise training in hypertensives leads to regression of left ventricular hypertrophy.
Más definiciones de hypertensiveDefinición de hypertensive en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional