- 1Lowering the blood pressure: hypotensive drugsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The main secondary outcomes were recorded treatment with hypotensive agents, lipid lowering drugs, and antiplatelet drugs.
- He was treated with hypotensive drugs and anticoagulants and had no neurological sequelae.
- Intravascular volume depletion can also potentiate the hypotensive effect of beta blockade.
- 1.1Relating to or suffering from abnormally low blood pressure.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Despite administration of multiple boluses of fluid, he remained hypotensive and anuric.
- Within 12 hours he was hypotensive, oliguric, tachypnoeic, increasingly drowsy, and confused.
- Forty hypotensive subjects and 40 normotensive controls participated in this study.
Más definiciones de hypotensiveDefinición de hypotensive en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional