Definición de hypotensive en inglés:
1Lowering the blood pressure: hypotensive drugs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The main secondary outcomes were recorded treatment with hypotensive agents, lipid lowering drugs, and antiplatelet drugs.
- He was treated with hypotensive drugs and anticoagulants and had no neurological sequelae.
- Intravascular volume depletion can also potentiate the hypotensive effect of beta blockade.
1.1Relating to or suffering from abnormally low blood pressure.
- Despite administration of multiple boluses of fluid, he remained hypotensive and anuric.
- Within 12 hours he was hypotensive, oliguric, tachypnoeic, increasingly drowsy, and confused.
- Forty hypotensive subjects and 40 normotensive controls participated in this study.
Definición de hypotensive en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan