Definición de hypoxia en inglés:
1Deficiency in the amount of oxygen reaching the tissues.
- Increased hypoxia in local tissues, marked oedema of the toes, or development of venous hypertension may be involved.
- This is not easy, as too little fluid will cause hypoperfusion whereas too much will lead to oedema that will cause tissue hypoxia.
- These hemorrhagic and hemolytic events would result in tissue hypoxia that would, in turn, stimulate erythropoiesis.
- Example sentences
- One baby had signs of hypoxic ischaemic encephalopathy with fits.
- But there was no difference in glucose intolerance between hypoxic and hypoglycemic conditions.
- Seizures are usually due to hypoxic encephalopathy, hemorrhage or cerebral infarction.
Definición de hypoxia en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan